All our products come with 1 year limited manufacture warranty:
1. Our products are warranted against workmanship failure or material defects arising from normal use for 12 months from the date of purchase. Cables are exluded from this warranty. Shipping and Labour charges are not included in this warranty. We will replace or repair at their discretion any item found to be defective in materials or workmanship. This warranty applies only to the original purchaser, residing in Australia, and is not transferable.
2. You must complete and lodge a warranty card with us within the 30 days of purchase date on your proof of purchase
3. Proof of purchase is required for any warranty claim. An official invoice from us is the only means by which proof of purchase can be accepted. All claims require the item returned to the place of purchase.
4. Onsite warranty: Call-outs are not included in our warranty policy. For all call outs, a fee will apply plus labour charge. Please note that in some areas, call outs are not available
5. Back to base warranty is available for all products: You will be charged when outside the warranty period. You will be responsible for sending the item(s) to our warehouse or service centre for repair or replacement
6. The warranty does not apply to: (a) damage caused by accident, abuse, mishandling, dropping or incorrect installation; (b) acts of God; (c) non-compliance of the operating instructions and commercial use (d) product that has been modified to alter functionality or capability (e) damages exceeding the cost of the product; (f) the finish on any portion of the product, such as surface scratches, dents, chips and/or weathering, as this is considered normal wear and tear (g) if any serial or other number has been removed or defaced (f) unit not installed by proper certified person according to Australian law
7. In no event will we liable for any damages caused by the product resulting in the failure of the product to perform, any loss of goods or products, delay in shipment including any lost profits or savings, business interruption, loss of use or any other commercial or economic loss of any kind or, special, incremenal or consequential damages.
8. This warranty does not cover any personal injuries, damage to our failure of the product or any other loss due to accident, misuse, neglect, abuse, normal wear, improper assembly or improper maintenance.
9. This warranty does not cover any damages caused by transportation of your item. We are not responsible for damage in transit, hence you may wish to obtain a transport insurance
10. For ceramic items or any other fragile items, please check your item within 48 hours upon its arrival and report any damage or breakage. Otherwise the warranty is voided.